Effector stack clones each to others in a chain.
Chain Effector stack clones based on their initial transformation. And then it applies all additional transformations.
IMPORTANT: In cloner's effectors list - place Chain Effector after Effectors, so it be possible to accumulate all the PSR changes.
There are three stack modes:
- by clone axis
- by clone's bounding box (configures with bound Axis)
- by clone's children objects handler names (configures by Handler In / Handler Out)
See the provided project file for the details.
Documentation will come later.
Check my Patreon page for the showcase project files.
1) Effector compatible with Maxon Cinema4D R20+
2) Technically it's a built-in effector, so it would work at systems with no plugin installed.
3) Because of C4D specific engine, it might be needed to bake clones before render.
Cinema4D plugin & sample project files